Monday, May 7, 2012
Whoa... time flies! It feels like just yesterday I was writing my last Monday post. Here's what I've been up to this week:
68. Burnout by Adrienne Maria Vrettos (finished 4/29) Powerful story about a girl who loses 24 hours and her quest to find out what happened during that time.
68. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (finished 5/1) First in a dystopian series where boys die at age 25 and girls at age 20. Interesting spin with a little romance.
69. The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts (finished 5/2) "Grown up" romantic story. Classic Nora.
70. Pink by Lili Wilkinson (finished 5/4) Great story about a girl trying to figure out who she is and where she belongs.
71. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (finished 5/6) Book 2 in the Divergent trilogy. It's awesome. Need I say more?
This week I need to:
- Finish Entwined
- Read Shatter Me,
- Five Fourths of July,
- The Iron Thorn and
- Secrets of a Summer Village
Somewhere in there I will also attend my daughter's orchestra concert and complete two case studies for my grad class.
Happy reading, and don't forget to visit Jen and Kellee over at TeachMentorTexts to see what others are reading, too!