So here's what I've read this past week:
75. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge (finished 5/14) Steampunk dystopian set in the eastern US. An enjoyable read.
76. Secrets of a Summer Village by Saskia Akyil (finished 5/15) Teen romance set in a summer village in Turkey
77. Under The Mesquite by Guadalupe Garcia McCall (finished 5/16) Novel in verse about a girl grieving the loss of her mother.
78. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol (finished 5/16) Fun to read graphic novel.
79. Orchards by Holly Thompson (finished 5/16) Novel in verse about a girl finding herself in her mother's village in Japan
80. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (finished 5/19) Lighthearted romance set in the City of Light
81. Hound Dog True by Linda Urban (finished 5/20) Touching story of a girl who finds her voice.
In the upcoming week, I plan to read:
- Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
- Fake Mustache by Tom Angleberger
- Stick by Andrew Smith
- Long Story Short by Siobhan Parkinson
In addition to my "fun" reading, I also have work to do for my grad class, so I'm not sure if I'll meet my reading goals or not. I know I'll certainly try, though!