Here's what I read this past week:
161. Lost Cause by John Wilson (finished 10/15) RF about a boy on a quest to find out answers about his Grandfather's mysterious past.
162. Rat by Lesley Choice (finished 10/15) High interest-low readability book about standing up to bullies.
163. Three Little Words by Sarah N. Harvey (finished 10/17) RF book about a boy coming to terms with being abandoned as a child and re-meeting his birth mother.
164. Prisoner of Snowflake Falls by John Lekich (finished 10/19) RF book about a boy with a conscience who steals to survive and the consequences of his actions.
165. True Blue by Deborah Ellis (finished 10/20) RF book about a girl dealing with her best friend's arrest on charges of murder.
166. Riot Act by Diane Tullson (finished 10/20) High interest-low readability book about riots following a championship game.
167. The Mighty Miss Malone by Christopher Paul Curtis (finished 10/21) HF book about an intelligent and clever girl and her family's difficulties during the Great Depression.
168. The Truth About Truman School by Dori Hillstad Butler (finished 10/21) RF book about online bullying.
My reading plan for this week:
- finishing Close to Famous by Joan Bauer.
- Mostly True Story of Jack by Kelly Barnhill
- Journey of Xoc by Matt Dembicki
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Want to know what others are reading this week? Head over to TeachMentorTexts and click on the links!
What are YOU reading this week?