Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Yes.. it IS time for another installment of "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?"  Thanks to Jen and Kellee over at TeachMentorTexts for hosting this meme...

This was another busy reading week for me.  I abandoned only one book and finished two... one of them was Grave Mercy, which is definitely a hefty tome!  I have so many more to read before my next committee deadline, and I'm not sure I'm going to make it!

Anyway... here was my week:
27.  Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (finished 2/7/13) OMG.. amazing fantasy/paranormal romance.  Read it.  Then wait impatiently for book 2!
28.  The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell (finished 2/10/13) paranormal historical fiction set in the Oklahoma Territory during the land rush.

This week I plan to read:

  • Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
  • Perry's Killer Playlist by Joe Screiber
  • Scorch by Gina Damico
  • Will Sparrow's Road by Karen Cushman


What are YOU reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I love books by Karen Cushman - should check out Will Sparrow's Road - I've seen that lately. The other three titles are unfamiliar to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your reads are on my TBR pile. Seriously, one of these days I will read Grave Mercy. I really enjoyed Vespertine and I am not sure why I never managed to read The Springsweet. Must remedy that. http://wp.me/pzUn5-1pL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy is on my list - I keep hearing such positive reviews. Maybe the perfect book to read during my spring holiday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to let me know how Scorch is- I just read Croak.
    I've had Grave's Mercy from Donalyn for WAY too long- hopefully I will given a reason where I have to read it soon ;)

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete